"Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must be first overcome."
Samuel Johnson (English Poet, Critic and Writer. 1709-1784)
"Neither a wise nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him."
Dwight David Eisenhower
"Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman - not the attitude of the prospect."
W. Clement Stone (American best selling Author and Founder of Combined Insurance Co (now a part of Aon Corp.), 1902-2002)
"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore."
- Vincent van Gogh Dutch painter, one of the greatest of the Post- Impressionists, 1853-1890
"Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain."
"If you think hiring the right people is expensive, watch what happens if you hire the wrong people."
- Steve Goldberg, Media Recruiting Group
"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort."
- Franklin Roosevelt
"Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward. They may be beaten, but they may start a winning game."
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (German Playwright, Poet, Novelist and Dramatist. 1749-1832)
Follow effective action with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action.
- Peter F. Drucker (American Educator and Writer, b.1909)
It is not by muscle, speed, or physical dexterity that great things are achieved, but by reflection, force of character, and judgment.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero (Ancient Roman Lawyer, Writer, Scholar, Orator and Statesman, 106 BC-43 BC)
Lots of folks confuse bad management with destiny.
- Kin Hubbard (American Humorist and Writer, 1868-1930)
Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.
- Alan Lakein
The ultimate compliment a customer can make to an organization about one of its sales people is: I'm not sure whether your sales rep works for me or for you.
- Buck Rodgers, Author of The IBM Way and Getting the Best Out of Yourself and Others
For every sale you miss because you're too enthusiastic, you will miss a hundred because you're not enthusiastic enough.
- Zig Ziglar (American motivational Speaker and Author.